UNITISED & SEALED
The Dodge mounted bearing is essentially a complete bearing housing and sealing in a single component. The unit is very simple to mount, eliminating potential common issues and ensuring the internal clearances are set accurately and optimally ensuring best possible performance and longer overall life.
The Dodge solid block mounted bearing eliminates the necessity to hold multiple components in store due to the easy mounting offers lower total cost of ownership.
Click here to view mounting procedure video
The Dodge mounted bearings offer flexibility with interchangeability across most of the other bearing/housing product range.
- Pillow Block
- 4 bolt flanged units
Benefits and Features
- High capacity
- Double row spherical roller bearings available in replaceable sealed inserts, so the rolling elements are never exposed to the environment in storage and fitting.
- Contact and non contact sealing available.
- Fixed and floating type assemblies available.
- Cast iron housings.
- Metric and imperial sizes.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with industry standard mounted roller bearings.
- EASY to install
Click here to view Dodge Bearing Catalogue Data
Click here to view Baldor Dodge Case Study